- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Java Developer to join our team in Tunis.
You will support and manage the team to deliver Business and Technology Solutions for Automotive Leaders. Working on Software for planning for example in pressing plants, carrosserie, automotive coating, car assembly, car engines, drivetrain and logistics will be a part of your work.
As a team player you will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Microservices, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Cloud and Mobile Applications
- You are an experienced Software Developer and you have a fundamental knowledge of the object-oriented programming language Java with about 2-5 years of professional experience.
- For you, software architecture is more than just a question of whether three-tier or microservices.
- You like to rely on Open Source without demonizing proprietary software.
- You are good at elaborating technology areas and you have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project.
- You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with the Team.
- You have excellent English skills and the willingness to learn German.
Main technical requirements
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles, testdriven design, algorithms, data structures and Object-Oriented Design
- Good knowledge in Java/J2EE development with Spring framework, especially with modules such as Web, EJB, Transactions with Core Container
- Strong understanding of ORM (Hibernate) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Gradle, Maven or similar build tool
- An excellent sense for code quality, following and defining coding guidelines and first experience with Unit-Testing and SonarQube
- Good knowledge of source control systems Git or SVN
- Knowledge about building and deploying with technologies like Docker and/or Kubernetes
Please apply in English via the "Send Application" button.
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!