- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
Experience the technical infrastructure! The department "Technical Infrastructure" operates the IT landscape at and for MaibornWolff. Our team of specialists actively designs and operates the infrastructure. Our agile organization using Scrum and Kanban enables us to work with state-of-the-art technologies and to keep supporting lean processes. We are constantly growing and our infrastructure grows with us. That's why we rely on enterprise solutions from the very beginning, which guarantee fast processes and workflows through automated solutions. We always build on the latest technologies on the market.
In our own projects, our IT experts implement these solutions independently and thus create added value for the entire company. Thereby, we always work across all topics and also keep an eye on related technologies. Our team consider itself as a bridge builder between infrastructure and the people who use it every day. Develop the IT infrastructure of the future with us!
- You will be responsible for designing the company-wide introduction of JAMF and Intune.
- You will be the contact person for all topics concerning our Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
- You design and support all internal IT services related to client management and ensure the security and reliability of all devices.
- You focus on new technologies and requirements and implement them on your own initiative.
- You support your colleagues in all questions concerning IT services and ensure trouble-free operation.
- You have successfully completed your studies of computer science or your apprenticeship in computer science.
- You are familiar with Microsoft core services and do have a preference for client deployment and management.
- You have already been able to actively shape MacOS and its professional use in the corporate environment.
- Ideally, you have already designed and set up the client infrastructure of a company on your own.
- With technologies like JAMF, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft SCCM, WDS and MDT, MobileIron, Quest KACE or Open Source solutions like Chocolatey, Homebrew or Opsi you already gained profound experiences.
- Services such as AD, ADCS, IIS, DFS, DNS, DHCP and NPS are already well known to you from your previous daily work.
- You have good German skills and excellent skills in English.
We are a colorful team and that is exactly what we want to stay. It is not about being a genius. Rather, we want creative lateral thinkers and constructive questioners with tact and sensitivity. What counts for us are the people who work passionately for the success of the project. Sounds like you? Start applying!
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!