- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
You see yourself as an IT Project Manager, who enjoys Technical Consulting and Implementation as well as coaching and leading a team of Software Engineer's? Are you looking for a culture in which openness and exchange are lived? Then look no further! We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Project Lead to join and develop our team in Tunis.
We at MaibornWolff design and implement business-critical IT Systems for our customers in the world of the automotive industry as well as in the sectors energy and medical engineering. Our daily work is characterized by diversity, projects are never the same. We create transparency in the thicket of large application landscapes, give shape to innovative ideas, design excellent IT architectures and build sophisticated IT Systems.
- You will be responsible for planning and implementing international IT Projects and delivering project results in line with our corporate priorities.
- You will monitor the current project status across all project phases and manage the project team.
- You will design the Software Architecture of complex IT Systems by combining the different requirements of stakeholders and translating them into a sustainable architecture.
- You will find the right answers to the technical questions in the agile everyday project life for architecture methods, tools and design patterns.
- You make architectural decisions in collaboration with the project team and always share your knowledge with the Software Engineers integrated in the team.
- You have at least five years of experience in IT Project Management and Software Engineering.
- You have an expertise in IT design of sophisticated IT Solutions and you have already integrated them into complex IT landscapes.
- You collaborate and exchange ideas with the customers, stakeholders and software engineers on a professional level.
- As a talent for consulting you can quickly get into the problems of your customers to specify requirements and find solutions together.
- You have excellent English skills and the willingness to learn German.
Please apply in English via the "Send Application" button.
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!