- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
Are you passionate about remarkable graphic design? As the designated graphic designer in our MaibornWolff marketing team, you will create and implement our new corporate design together with your teammates and external marketing and design specialists! You will also be responsible finding new ideas and graphic design of all kinds of online and offline media. You’ll be based at our Tunis office in lac 2 and you ideally would want to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
- You take responsibility for the design of most of our print and online B2B communication.
- You master the MS Office Suite at a very high level and develop professional PowerPoint and even Word templates as well as enhance individual presentations.
- You are responsible for professional image editing and photo retouching.
- With your team you create and implement our design guidelines.
- You work on premise or remotely and keep your team in the loop.
- You have a degree in media/graphic design and one to two years of work experience.
- You're a very safe operator of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word).
- You work with all graphic related programs by heart (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- You have experience working with WordPress, maybe even with Elementor.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) knowledge of German would be a plus.
We are a colorful team and that is exactly what we want to stay. It is not about being a genius. Rather, we want creative lateral thinkers and constructive questioners with tact and sensitivity. What counts for us are the people who work passionately for the success of the project. Sounds like you? Start applying!
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!