- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
We are looking for a highly motivated Cloud Platform Engineer to join our team in Tunis.
You will design business-critical IT systems - your time is too valuable for less. In enterprise projects you are involved from start to finish. You will do the step into the cloud together with our team of experts. You give yourself and your team a clear view.
As a Cloud Platform Engineer you’re able to bring worlds together: You see yourself as a bridge of communication between development and operations and unite both views in the team. In your mind, Cloud and DevOps belong together, like development to the agile process.
With us you learn daily.
You develop yourself professionally and as a human being - and you will always remain yourself. We are multi-disciplinary team and that's exactly what we want to live. It is not about being a genius. Rather, we want creative lateral thinkers and constructive questioners with a sure instinct. What counts for us are people who work passionately for project success.
- Your knowledge working with one of the big cloud providers such as AWS, Google or Azure may already have been certified.
- You are enthusiastic about the automation and you feel comfortable evaluating and using Infrastructure-as-code tools such as Ansible, Kubernetes, Puppet or Terraform.
- You can move confidently into distributed systems or already in serverless computing with your solid programming skillset.
- You like to analyze and consult our customers about which services should get into the cloud and you can estimate this with a view to costs, maintenance and effort.
- You bring your experiences with cloud networks and security measures to our team.
- You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with the Team.
- You have very good English skills and the willingness to learn German.
What we offer
- Working in an international team of experts
- Development opportunities of expert or leader competences
- A wide range of trainings to improve your technical and soft skills
- Company events and celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, etc.
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!