- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
Software Engineer Web (m/f/d) - Tunis
You are passionate about software applications that appeal to millions of people. About applications whose access rates explode overnight. You love highly integrative web applications, which make processes tangible and are the visible face of a wide variety of backend systems.
With us you learn something new every day.
You develop personally and professionally – and always stay yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. It's not about being a genius. Rather, we are looking for creative lateral thinkers and constructive questioners with intuition and sensitivity. What counts for us are people who work passionately for the success of a project.
MaibornWolff designs and develops individual, innovative and technically sophisticated software solutions. We implement systems for customers from different sectors who have different system landscapes. It is our objective to optimally analyze, identify and process our customers’ requirements. We propose tailored solutions and develop either new systems or new processes that support and enhance their business – and all the while interconnecting their systems and allowing a smooth exchange of information.
We are looking for you, at the next possible date, as a Software Engineer Web (m/f/d) for our office in Tunis.
- You are enthusiastic about innovative web technologies and agile approaches such as Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development.
- You have strong communication skills and are involved in our communities.
- You have completed your technical studies or a comparable education and gained several years of project experience in web development.
- Ideally you have experience in React, Angular, Vue.js, HTML5 or CSS3, Java (Spring Boot).
- OOP, MVC, JSON, CSS preprocessors like SCSS, web testing and versioning are familiar to you.
- Very good/ excellent skills in English.
- Preferably good skills in German.
Sounds like you? We’re looking forward to your application!
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!