- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
Software Engineer Java/ IoT (m/f/d) - Tunis
Come to us and immerse yourself in a new world. Develop washing machines that can be controlled comfortably from the couch, flower pots that glow red when they need water, drones that look for the next free parking space, cars that talk to traffic lights to help you get faster. Sounds like something out of science fiction? Not to us! We are looking for you, at the next possible date, as a Software Engineer Java/ IoT for our new office in Tunis.
MaibornWolff designs and develops individual, innovative and technically sophisticated software solutions. We implement systems for customers from different sectors who have different system landscapes. It is our objective to optimally analyze, identify and process our customers’ requirements. We propose tailored solutions and develop either new systems or new processes that support and enhance their business – and all the while interconnecting their systems and allowing a smooth exchange of information.
We make smart things successful – and you can be part of it!
- Your heart beats faster when you think of electronics and software engineering in the cloud.
- You love to enhance everyday objects with software, to network them intelligently and open up completely new possibilities.
- You are a (highly) passionate hobbyist and like prototyping and implementing proofs-of-concept.
- Implementation of software solutions in agile teams.
- Planning, designing, implementing, testing and operating the various project modules.
- Working with modern technologies to implement innovative solutions.
- Help in defining software architectures.
- Responsible for code quality.
- You have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or a similar qualification, with good grades in computer science, information technology or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in backend development, preferably with Java SE/EE, REST APIs, and microservices.
- Excellent skills in Java SE/EE.
- Experience in web development with Angular, node.js.
- It is a plus if you have experience with Docker, GitLab-CI, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Spring Boot, NoSQL.
- Very good/ excellent skills in English and preferably good skills in German in speech and writing.
- Team player that adapts easily to others and can also work well with little supervision.
- You are curious and quickly get to grips with new technologies.
Sounds like you? We’re looking forward to your application!
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!