- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
Experience technical infrastructure! The department "Technical Infrastructure" operates the IT landscape at and for MaibornWolff. Our team of specialists actively designs and operates this infrastructure. Our agile organization using Kanban enables us to work with state-of-the-art technologies and to keep supporting lean processes.
With us you learn something new every day. You develop personally and professionally – and always stay yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. It's not about being a genius. Rather, we are looking for creative lateral thinkers and constructive questioners with intuition and sensitivity. What counts for us are people who work passionately for the success of a project.
MaibornWolff designs and develops individual, innovative and technically sophisticated software solutions. We implement systems for customers from different sectors who have different system landscapes. It is our objective to optimally analyse, identify and process our customers’ requirements. We propose tailored solutions and develop either new systems or new processes that support and enhance their business – and all the while interconnecting their systems and allowing a smooth exchange of information.
- You will shape the conception, planning and expansion of our growing IT infrastructure - particularly with a focus on Microsoft Office 365 and associated services.
- Alternatively, you will design and implement Microsoft Intune company-wide for Client Management and Enterprise Mobility Management and you will be the direct contact person.
- Projects and new responsibilities go hand in hand with our growth and you can tackle and implement these projects independently.
- You will be perceived as an expert in the world of Office 365 applications and services. You will support your colleagues in all questions concerning IT services and ensure a trouble-free operation.
- You have successfully completed your studies and you have at least 5 years of professional experience in this field.
- You are confident in using Office 365, AzureAD, Exchange 2016, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and MS Teams
- Alternatively you are an expert in Intune and Windows Autopilot and have experience in the basic design and implementation of these.
- PowerShell, Microsoft Graph API and other automation tools are your tools of choice.
- You have preferably good German skills and excellent skills in English
Sounds like you? Please apply in English via the "Send Application" button.
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!