- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
Experience technical infrastructure! The department "Technical Infrastructure" operates the IT landscape at and for MaibornWolff. Our team of specialists actively designs and operates this infrastructure. Our agile organization using Kanban enables us to work with state-of-the-art technologies and to keep supporting lean processes.
With us you learn something new every day. You develop personally and professionally – and always stay yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. It's not about being a genius. Rather, we are looking for creative lateral thinkers and constructive questioners with intuition and sensitivity. What counts for us are people who work passionately for the success of a project.
MaibornWolff designs and develops individual, innovative and technically sophisticated software solutions. We implement systems for customers from different sectors who have different system landscapes. It is our objective to optimally analyse, identify and process our customers’ requirements. We propose tailored solutions and develop either new systems or new processes that support and enhance their business – and all the while interconnecting their systems and allowing a smooth exchange of information.
- You will shape the conception, planning and expansion of our growing IT infrastructure - particularly with a focus on Microsoft Office 365 and associated services, such as Teams and Skype for Business.
- You will be perceived as an expert in the world of Office 365 applications and services. You show solutions when our software engineers and IT Consultants have questions about technology, processes and handling.
- You like to talk to people and build bridges between employees, customers and technology.
- Our company’s growth constantly presents us with new tasks and projects which you accompany, shape, and are responsible for.
- You have successfully completed your IT professional training or your studies and have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- You feel comfortable with Office 365, AzureAD, Exchange 2016, Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online and MS Teams.
- For years you have been running MS Active Directory services. Windows servers with their roles and services have been the basis of your IT landscapes.
- You love to structure, create concepts and automate recurring tasks. PowerShell, batch and automation tools are your tools of the trade.
- You have preferably good German skills and excellent skills in English.
Sounds like you? We’re looking forward to your application.
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!