Our customers operate in a wide variety of industries. We solve problems for them for which neither Google nor Stackoverflow have an answer. We dive into the source code of the libraries to find the solution. Eye level is always important to us. We don’t just implement our clients’ ideas, but see ourselves as consultants and designers. For this reason, we work in cross-functional teams that share their expertise. Because project success and open interaction are a matter close to our hearts.
- You develop modern frontends and/or backends with your team.
- You design event- or component-driven architecture.
- You accompany the entire development cycle: from conception to deployment.
- You improve the code quality with us, for example through pair programming and code reviews.
- You are a debugger, tester, and profiler.
- You ideally have a degree in computer science, or have completed comparable training.
- You love diversity with React, Angular, Vue.js, and Node.js.
- You pay attention to the smallest details, even with HTML and CSS.
- Above all, you have fun learning new things and passing on knowledge.
We are looking forward to your application! You are still unsure whether you meet all the requirements? Then there is only one way to challenge that: simply apply! That’s the only way we have a chance to find out together if it’s a good fit now.
You have more questions that our website & FAQ don’t answer? Then write to us at email@example.com.
You have a contractually guaranteed budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries at your free disposal.
Free choice of workplace
In the office or at home: You decide when and where you work after consultation with your team.
You get an iPhone from us. You also have the choice between a Macbook or a Dell notebook. What you need beyond that, you decide.
Work time account
Overtime is not the rule. If they are due, they do not expire. In demanding phases, you accumulate your overtime on your hourly account. In quiet phases, you balance them out again.
Flexible working hours
We do not have core working hours. You decide when you start and when you finish. The only condition: The cooperation with customers and in the team must work.
You decide how many hours you want to work. We are flexible. You can also adjust your working hours on a monthly basis.
A place to work together and have fun
In the middle of Valencia
Large and small offices, meeting rooms and a spacious kitchen are part of our office. A special highlight is our cozy terrace.
Here you find us
Off to Abastos
Our office is located in Abastos and is easily accessible by public transportation. It is just a few minutes walk from the main train station, the city center and the central market of Valencia.
Calle Historiador Diago 2-4