Big Data Architect (m/f/d)
What awaits you with us
Does your heart beat for big data and data engineering? And are you interested in exciting projects in a friendly working environment? Then you should take a closer look at MaibornWolff! In our “Data and AI” department, you and over 20 colleagues transform our customers into data-driven companies. This enables them to better understand their complex business environment, make smarter decisions and deliver AI-driven data products/apps.
Together, we evaluate data product projects and derive roadmaps for data-driven software engineering projects. In doing so, we run through our three core paths: With Data Engineering, we consolidate enterprise data in a data warehouse, data lake and data marketplace with privacy-compliant data vault modelling and curated data catalogue. With Data Analytics, we provide the latest reporting tools and enable extensive explorative analyses in self-service. With Data Science & MLOps, we automatically recognise patterns in corporate data and make robust, explainable predictions. Which projects do we implement? For example, as a DevSecOps partner, we provide mobility data for 25 markets and many millions of vehicles for further analysis.
With you, we turn to four different technology fields: Big Data, ETL/ELT, DWH or Analytics. Depending on your personal focus and interest, you will certainly find your personal area of expertise within our cross-functional and agile teams.
- You design scalable and resilient big data architectures, make important architectural decisions and lay the foundations for our DevOps teams.
- Depending on the complexity of the project, you implement the initial architecture for your technology field with open source and cloud technologies.
- Depending on the level of complexity, you also accompany the project beyond the implementation phase.
- You are responsible for, plan and coordinate the implementation and pass on your knowledge in a structured and pragmatic way.
- You are in close contact with stakeholders in your projects with a technical advisory function.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable degree.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the Big Data environment.
- You have a proven track record in at least one of the technology fields of Big Data, ETL/ELT, DWH or Analytics.
- You have proven experience in Big Data, Cloud and DevOps, ideally certified.
- You have already led cross-functional and agile organised development teams.
- New Work Home Office & Office, Flexible Working Hours, Part-Time Models, Working Time Account, Sabbatical, 30 days of paid vacation.
- Training An annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries.
- Events Whether it’s corporate seminars in the summer or end-of-year parties, we celebrate small and large occasions.
- Health We offer you and your family health insurance.
- Research & Development Learn new things besides our projects, alone or with your colleagues.
- Modern Hard- and Software We make sure that you work in a modern environment.
An office to dream
Our Tunisian office offers a beautiful bistro area with a large table where colleagues can eat together. Comfortable seating provides space for conversations in a relaxed atmosphere. Sun lovers will find their favorite spot on our phenomenal roof terrace – deck chair included.