- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 10 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
Our customers operate in a wide variety of industries. We solve problems for them for which neither Google nor Stackoverflow have an answer. We dive into the source code of the libraries to find the solution. Eye level is always important to us. We don't just implement our clients' ideas, but see ourselves as consultants and designers. For this reason, we work in cross-functional teams that share their expertise. Because project success and open interaction are a matter close to our hearts.
- You develop modern frontends and/or backends with your team.
- You design event- or component-driven architecture.
- You accompany the entire development cycle: from conception to deployment.
- You improve the code quality with us, for example through pair programming and code reviews.
- You are a debugger, tester and profiler.
- You ideally have a degree in computer science, or have completed comparable training.
- You love diversity with React, Angular, Vue.js and Node.js.
- You pay attention to the smallest details, even with HTML and CSS.
- Above all, you have fun learning new things and passing on knowledge.
- An excellent working atmosphere: for the twelfth time in a row, we have been recognised by "Germany's Best Employers" in 2021 here in Germany.
- Modern central offices with very good equipment.
- An annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries.
- 40 hours work per week, a working time account and no overtime culture.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- A private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours, home office and sabbaticals.
- Work equipment of your choice: from iPhone, MacBook, Surface Book or Dell notebook. Depending on taste and necessity. Also for private use.
- Internal research & development projects.
- Celebrate together: Oktoberfest, summer party, company seminar, divisional parties, project closing parties.
- Annual donation budget that you can allocate freely.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colorful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!