- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
Are you looking for an employer who also takes its own infrastructure seriously? And helpful colleagues who, like you, are interested in modern solutions? Then take a closer look at MaibornWolff.
The internal division "Technical Infrastructure" operates the entire IT landscape at and for MaibornWolff. Our fifteen-strong team of ICT specialists ensures smooth processes and brings state-of-the-art IT solutions to the company. We are constantly growing - our infrastructure grows with us. That's why, from the very beginning, we have relied on enterprise solutions that guarantee top performance through automated solutions and professional workflows. We always rely on the latest technologies on the market.
In our own projects, our IT experts implement these solutions on their own responsibility and thus create added value for the entire company. We always work on a cross-thematic basis and also keep an eye on related topics. Our team sees itself as a bridge builder between infrastructure and the people who use it every day.
- You support our team in planning and implementing our cloud infrastructure with Terraform.
- You automate the implementation of requirements for our systems with Ansible.
- You support the documentation of systems and processes in the context of certifications.
- You implement, configure and maintain (open source) applications in our infrastructure.
- You support our colleagues with technical challenges in everyday life.
- You have successfully completed an IT apprenticeship or an IT-related degree.
- You have first relevant professional experience as a Linux administrator and are fit on Ubuntu and RHEL systems.
- You have a good understanding of communication in IP networks.
- Ideally, you have already worked with Azure Cloud.
- You love finding lean automation solutions with open source technologies: Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Git, NGNIX and MySQL are part of your everyday work.
- You speak very good English.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!