- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
For you, software testing is a fundamental guarantee for high software quality? For us, too. The tasks and topics of our software testing are becoming more and more complex due to our long-term projects. We digitise German medium-sized businesses and leading DAX companies. In the process, we build modern software solutions with modern technologies - we feel at home in microservices, cloud-native solutions, Internet-of-Things and serverless.
We work closely with all development disciplines in agile teams. To promote rapid feedback in the agile process, we rely on automation. Not only of test cases, but also within the framework of CI pipelines and in the generation of test data. We design corresponding automation solutions for our customers from scratch and guarantee complete operation.
We keep up to date with current trends and technologies and are happy to discuss their sensible use in our projects. Can you recommend a testing blog or podcast? Then we look forward to your ideas.
- You focus on all testing activities within your Scrum team.
- You automate the most important tests independently and integrate them into the CI pipeline.
- You build test automation solutions in agile projects and operate them.
- You evaluate software quality throughout the software development process and uncover potential risks.
- You have solid experience in building, designing and maintaining test automation solutions.
- You use test frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cypress, Postman, SOAP-UI or Appium in your daily work.
- Ideally, you have experience with the integration of test automation in CI/CD pipelines.
- You have fluent English skills.
- You are willing to travel to Germany once in a while, e.g. for team events and trainings.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!