- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
You see yourself as a software developer, but you are equally passionate about software quality? With us, as a software engineer in test, you can actively participate in both areas and develop yourself further in it.
Our 30-person QA team ensures test automation and QA solutions in agile software development projects that are quickly available and optimally integrated into DevOps processes. Whether it's connected smart devices, mobile, web or cloud environments, we deliver custom-fit solutions and guarantee long-term quality for our clients.
We rely on distributed working, not only across locations but also across countries. But we always remain one team. Well-connected in the testing community, we participate actively in conferences, give technical lectures and write articles for tech-blogs. We share our knowledge, are open to new ideas, and therefore we can constantly develop ourselves further as an IT-department.
- You will work on tasks equally distributed between development and testing in agile feature teams.
- You will develop frontend or backend code, based on your skills and interests.
- You will track down and analyze bugs and find solutions.
- You automate the most important tests independently and integrate them into the CI pipeline.
- You are able to setup and build test automation solutions and maintain them.
- You have a good degree in computer science, media informatics, business informatics or a similar field of study.
- You have first experience in creating and maintaining test automation solutions using testing frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cypress, Postman, SOAP-UI or Appium.
- You speak English fluently.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colorful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!