- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 10 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
Are you an experienced software engineer who loves clean code, complex IT architectures and agile working? Do you want to help shape a cybersecurity area with a successful medium-sized IT company? Then feel at home right now and take a moment to get to know MaibornWolff.
We stand for the development of modern IT solutions, by people for people. Without losing sight of "Secure by Design". For us, cybersecurity is a quality dimension that we look at holistically with you - on a technical, organisational and human level. True to the motto: secure software begins before the first line of code.
Whether mobile, DevOps, frontend, backend or full stack, you have long since found your favourite field and love the green field. In your project role as "Security Champion", you are already the security expert. Or you can become one with the support we offer you. You help your team and your customers to constantly develop in the field of security. You like to take juniors under your wing and share your experience. At the same time, you love to talk shop with your team about the latest security trends.
- As an experienced software engineer, you develop individual software solutions and architectures in a team using modern methods and technologies.
- You make our software "secure by design": whether it's the design and implementation of security measures, security checks or code reviews. You like to lead younger colleagues and have already taken over the technical leadership of larger projects.
- You enable your PO to understand the security requirements and prioritise them appropriately. In doing so, you convey the benefits of appropriate security measures to your customer and develop him/her into a partner at eye level.
- Tricky security questions in your project? Bring it on! You always find the right answers and are always up to date on all security topics.
- You advise customers and colleagues competently on sensible integration of security requirements into projects with a view to necessity, effort, costs and maintenance.
- Ideally, you have completed a degree in computer science. However, courses of study such as mathematics are also welcome. In addition to your technical understanding, you bring your practical experience with cybersecurity to our software projects.
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in software engineering and are already really good at web, DevOps, fullstack or mobile.
- You like to think about modern software architecture, know secure programming principles and static code analysis (SAST).
- You know the current security best practices and guides such as OWASP, NIST or BSI Grundschutz and already have experience with security tools from cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- For you, security is always a great opportunity to find not only the most secure, but also the best solution for everyone. You like to look at things from a different angle and are looking forward to inspiring your colleagues and customers!
- You have fluent English communication skills.
- An excellent working atmosphere: for the twelfth time in a row, we have been recognised by "Germany's Best Employers" in 2021 here in Germany.
- Modern central offices with very good equipment.
- An annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries.
- 40 hours work per week, a working time account and no overtime culture.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- A private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours, home office and sabbaticals.
- Work equipment of your choice: from iPhone, MacBook, Surface Book or Dell notebook. Depending on taste and necessity. Also for private use.
- Internal research & development projects.
- Celebrate together: Oktoberfest, summer party, company seminar, divisional parties, project closing parties.
- Annual donation budget that you can allocate freely.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colorful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!