- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
Are you looking for an employer who also takes its own infrastructure seriously? And helpful colleagues who, like you, are interested in modern IT solutions? Then take a closer look at MaibornWolff.
Our internal "Technical Infrastructure" division operates the entire IT landscape at and for MaibornWolff. Our fifteen-strong team of ICT specialists ensures smooth processes and brings modern IT solutions to us with specialist knowledge and a healthy dose of curiosity. We are constantly growing, and our infrastructure grows with us. That's why we rely on enterprise solutions with the latest technologies right from the start, which guarantee fast processes and professional workflows thanks to automated solutions.
In its own projects, our IT infrastructure team uses its freedom and develops modern solutions that create added value for the entire company in everyday work. We always work on a cross-functional basis and also keep an eye on related topics. Our team sees itself as a bridge builder between infrastructure and the people who use it every day.
- You design the conception, planning and expansion of our growing IT infrastructure with a focus on the Microsoft 365 product range.
- You are responsible for technologies such as Teams, hybrid Exchange environments, identity services (Active Directory and Azure Active Directory), SharePoint Online, as well as other tools from the MS 365 stack.
- You plan and optimise our licensing requirements for Microsoft products from the cloud environment.
- You support the documentation of systems and processes within the scope of certifications and develop new processes yourself.
- As the technical head for Microsoft 365, you manage internal projects and steer our team in your focus area.
- You have successfully completed your IT training or your IT studies.
- You have several years of professional experience in complex IT infrastructure environments.
- You are confident in working with Office 365, Azure AD, Exchange hybrid, SharePoint Online and Teams.
- PowerShell, Microsoft Graph API and other automation tools are your tools of the trade.
- Ideally, you already have the appropriate Microsoft certifications. Alternatively, you can use your training budget and acquire the certificates.
- You have a fluent command of English. Ideally, you also speak good German.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!