- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
Are you looking for an employer who also takes its own infrastructure seriously? And helpful colleagues who, like you, are interested in modern IT solutions? Then take a closer look at MaibornWolff.
Our internal "Technical Infrastructure" division operates the entire IT landscape at and for MaibornWolff. Our fifteen-strong team of ICT specialists ensures smooth processes and brings modern IT solutions to us with specialist knowledge and a healthy dose of curiosity. We are constantly growing, and our infrastructure grows with us. That's why we rely on enterprise solutions with the latest technologies right from the start, which guarantee fast processes and professional workflows thanks to automated solutions.
In its own projects, our IT infrastructure team uses its freedom and develops modern solutions that create added value for the entire company in everyday work. We always work on a cross-functional basis and also keep an eye on related topics. Our team sees itself as a bridge builder between infrastructure and the people who use it every day.
- You look after our cloud infrastructure and actively develop it further by using Kubernetes.
- You support the system and process documentation in the context of certifications and develop new processes.
- You develop your own CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab for our deployments.
- As a technical Kubernetes head, you manage internal projects and steer our team in your focus area.
- You further develop our local load balancer infrastructure.
- You have successfully completed an IT-related degree or a specialist IT training.
- You have relevant professional experience with Kubernetes and cloud infrastructures.
- You are confident with tools such as Kubeadm, Calico, Helm, Kustomize, Knative, Clair, Istio and Falco.
- You have worked with Prometheus and Grafana.
- You ideally have a certification as a Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS). Alternatively, you can use your training budget and acquire the certificates.
- You speak fluent English and ideally speak German.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!