- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- 5 days R&D each year
- >6 days training per year
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- 10 years running best employer in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Many part-time workers
As a german software engineering company, we are opening with Valencia our 8th office in spring 2021. And we are looking forward to our new colleagues joining our first Spanish team.
Our internal "Technical Infrastructure" division operates the entire IT landscape at and for MaibornWolff. Our fifteen-strong team of ICT specialists ensures smooth processes and brings state-of-the-art IT solutions to the company. We are constantly growing - our infrastructure grows with us. That's why, from the very beginning, we have relied on enterprise solutions that guarantee top performance through automated solutions and professional workflows. We always rely on the latest technologies on the market.
In our own projects, our IT experts implement these solutions on their own responsibility and thus create added value for the entire company. In doing so, we always work on a cross-thematic basis and also keep an eye on related topics. Our team sees itself as a bridge builder between infrastructure and the people who use it every day.
- You will shape the conception, planning and expansion of our growing IT infrastructure - particularly with a focus on Microsoft Office 365 and associated services.
- Alternatively, you will design and implement Microsoft Intune company-wide for Client Management and Enterprise Mobility Management and you will be the direct contact person.
- Projects and new responsibilities go hand in hand with our growth and you can tackle and implement these projects independently.
- You will be perceived as an expert in the world of Office 365 applications and services. You will support your colleagues in all questions concerning IT services and ensure a trouble-free operation.
- You have successfully completed your technical studies and you have several years of professional experience in this field.
- You are confident in using Office 365, AzureAD, Exchange 2016, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and MS Teams.
- Alternatively you are an expert in Intune and Windows Autopilot and have experience in the basic design and implementation of these.
- PowerShell, Microsoft Graph API and other automation tools are your tools of choice.
- You have excellent skills in English and preferably good German skills.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. Estamos encantados de conocerte!
Von Altersvorsorge über iPhone, Firmen-E-Bike, Notebook und Prämien bis hin zum jährlichen Spendenbudget – Du bist uns wichtig und das geben wir Dir schriftlich!