- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
You see agile software development as the long-term key to success? At MaibornWolff, we firmly believe that agility as a benefit-oriented working method for product development creates real added value. As a Scrum Master, you accompany your Scrum teams safely through the daily project routine.
Our projects are as diverse as our customers. Want to see some examples? We connect household appliances via the cloud, help an automobile manufacturer with the everyday use of electric vehicles and develop a medical diagnostic assistant that improves patients' quality of life. Our customers come from different industries. As a result, we always gain new perspectives and bring variety into our everyday lives.
Our customers benefit from efficiently working and motivated development teams that, thanks to you, follow an agile development process and can thus fully exploit their professional quality. It doesn't matter whether Scrum, Kanban or XP: you bring an open attitude to all agile concepts. And if you want to bring the agile mindset into the company: with our Agile Community, for example, we regularly organise training sessions for our employees.
- You support the product owner in agile product development.
- You are responsible for Scrum compliance and promote team self-management.
- You communicate Scrum principles to create value quickly and minimise risks through empirical work.
- You optimise the cooperation with all people who are not part of the Scrum Team and create an agile corporate culture.
- You think your way into all responsibilities and talk at eye level with the developers, product owner and other stakeholders.
- You have several years of explicit professional experience as a Scrum Master or comparable position.
- You know the daily project routine, know how to guide the team through stressful situations with composure and convey the necessary methods.
- You have a high level of methodological competence and ideally also know Kanban or XP in addition to Scrum.
- You have certificates such as PSM I/II/III, know Agile metrics and scaling frameworks such as Nexus and LeSS.
- You speak fluent English.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!