- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 10 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
For you, software testing is a fundamental guarantee for high software quality? For us too! The tasks and topics of our software testing are becoming increasingly complex due to our long-term projects. We digitise German medium-sized businesses and leading DAX companies. In the process, we build modern software solutions with modern technologies - we feel at home in microservices, cloud-native solutions, Internet-of-Things, mobile applications and serverless.
We work closely with all development disciplines in agile teams. To promote rapid feedback in the agile process, we rely on automation and the whole-team quality approach, among other things.
We keep up to date with current trends and technologies and are happy to talk about their sensible use in our projects. Can you recommend a testing blog or podcast? Then we look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Your day-to-day work will consist of working closely with the developers, product manager, designers and Agile coach to help the team create high-quality products.
- You will have a focus on all testing activities within an agile team and be able to carry the quality idea within the team and coach team members if necessary.
- You evaluate the software quality during the entire software development process and uncover possible risks.
- You are responsible for the implementation of all test activities with the help of risk storming, test designs, test setup and test execution.
- You create test and quality reports and make product quality transparent for the team and the customer.
- In addition to your project work, you will actively participate in the internal testing community.
- You have several years of hands-on experience in explorative testing of modern software products (e.g. cloud, IoT or mobile).
- You have good hands-on knowledge in the creation and use of test charters and session-based testing.
- You have good experience in building, conceptualising and maintaining test strategies
- You have several years of experience working in an agile environment and have already gained some experience as a quality coach.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- An excellent working atmosphere: for the twelfth time in a row, we have been recognised by "Germany's Best Employers" in 2021 here in Germany.
- Modern central offices with very good equipment.
- An annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries.
- 40 hours work per week, a working time account and no overtime culture.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- A private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours, home office and sabbaticals.
- Work equipment of your choice: from iPhone, MacBook, Surface Book or Dell notebook. Depending on taste and necessity. Also for private use.
- Internal research & development projects.
- Celebrate together: Oktoberfest, summer party, company seminar, divisional parties, project closing parties.
- Annual donation budget that you can allocate freely.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!