- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
You consistently put the users in the center? We do too! We don't just think about them, we think with them. You bring your passion and expertise to your UI designs. And you love to inspire business departments and software engineers with your insights and designs!
Let’s do that together. Our projects are as diverse as our customers. Want some examples? We connect household appliances via the cloud, help an automotive manufacturer with the everyday use of electric vehicles, and develop a medical diagnostic assistant that improves patients' life quality. Our customers come from a variety of industries. As a result, we constantly gain new perspectives and bring diversity into our everyday work.
Your designs in such projects will amaze our users and customers. Why? Because the result is not only a sophisticated, but also an appealing and consistently designed business software. Ultimately, you ensure that the visual design of an IT product is rounded off and that the vision and the resulting user stories provide a meaningful overall picture. Together with digital designers, IT-architects and software engineers, you design user-centered software solutions.
- As the lead UI designer in Valencia, you take responsibility and share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues.
- You design consistent and beautiful user interfaces, design systems, and interaction patterns for renowned companies.
- You make sure that users immediately feel at home in our applications. For that, you use common interaction and design patterns, depending on the platform.
- As a designer, you constantly communicate with everyone in the team and coordinate with the product owner and developers.
- You impress our customers with astonishing pitch decks for our new projects
- You have studied design, media informatics, or another relevant degree.
- You have several years of experience in designing appealing user interfaces.
- You understand user needs and bring them to life in your software designs.
- You are familiar with design concepts and guidelines like Material Design, ISO’s and Android’s dialogue principles, and accessibility.
- You are confident using modern design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- You feel comfortable exchanging your ready-to-code designs with the developers and have some basics in HTML and CSS.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colorful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!