- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
Your heart beats for big data and data engineering? And are you interested in exciting projects in a friendly working environment? Then you should take a closer look at MaibornWolff! In our "Data Science & Engineering" department, you and over 20 colleagues transform our customers into data-driven companies. This enables them to better understand their complex business environment, make smarter decisions and deliver AI-driven data products/apps.
Together, we evaluate data product projects and derive roadmaps for data-driven software engineering projects. In doing so, we run through our three core paths: With Data Engineering, we consolidate enterprise data in a data warehouse, data lake and data marketplace with privacy-compliant data vault modelling and curated data catalogue. With Data Analytics, we provide the latest reporting tools and enable extensive explorative analyses in self-service. With Data Science & MLOps, we automatically recognise patterns in corporate data and make robust, explainable predictions. Which projects do we implement? For example, as a DevSecOps partner, we provide mobility data for 25 markets and many millions of vehicles for further analysis.
With you, we turn to four different technology fields: Big Data, ETL/ELT, DWH or Analytics. Depending on your personal focus and interest, you will certainly find your personal area of expertise within our cross-functional and agile teams.
- You work in close cooperation with our renowned customers.
- You conceptualise, implement and automate both structured and non-structured data.
- You use data extraction systems for SQL and NOSQL databases (data lakes) as well as associated semantic data storage and data analysis systems for data warehouses and big data stores.
- You use the associated managed cloud services, e.g. AWS and Azure.
- You use the latest Big Data tools such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka and Elastic.
- You have completed your studies in computer science or a comparable field of study with good grades.
- You have already focused on the area of Big Data & Data Science during your studies.
- You have gained your first practical experience in a corporate environment.
- You have already experienced an agile working environment.
- You have a DevOps mindset.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!