- People from 30 nations
- 31% women
- time for R&D
- Equivalent of 1.5 month's salary for further education
Awarded work environment
- since 12 years one of the best employers in German IT sector
- 3 days off for company seminar
- Most fathers take parental leave
- Work time account
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Many part-time workers
Your heart beats for big data and data engineering? And are you interested in exciting projects in a friendly working environment? Then you should take a closer look at MaibornWolff! In our "Data Science & Engineering" department, you and over 20 colleagues transform our customers into data-driven companies. This enables them to better understand their complex business environment, make smarter decisions and deliver AI-driven data products/apps.
Together, we evaluate data product projects and derive roadmaps for data-driven software engineering projects. In doing so, we run through our three core paths: With Data Engineering, we consolidate enterprise data in a data warehouse, data lake and data marketplace with privacy-compliant data vault modelling and curated data catalogue. With Data Analytics, we provide the latest reporting tools and enable extensive explorative analyses in self-service. With Data Science & MLOps, we automatically recognise patterns in corporate data and make robust, explainable predictions. Which projects do we implement? For example, as a DevSecOps partner, we provide mobility data for 25 markets and many millions of vehicles for further analysis.
With you, we turn to four different technology fields: Big Data, ETL/ELT, DWH or Analytics. Depending on your personal focus and interest, you will certainly find your personal area of expertise within our cross-functional and agile teams.
- You design scalable and resilient big data architectures, make important architectural decisions and lay the foundations for our DevOps teams.
- Depending on the complexity of the project, you implement the initial architecture for your technology field with open source and cloud technologies.
- Depending on the level of complexity, you also accompany the project beyond the implementation phase.
- You are responsible for, plan and coordinate the implementation and pass on your knowledge in a structured and pragmatic way.
- You are in close contact with stakeholders in your projects with a technical advisory function.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable degree.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the Big Data environment.
- You have a proven track record in at least one of the technology fields of Big Data, ETL/ELT, DWH or Analytics.
- You have proven experience in Big Data, Cloud and DevOps, ideally certified.
- You have already led cross-functional and agile organised development teams.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!
Training budget, flexible working time or annual donation budget – you are important to us!